About GIDEON Informatics
GIDEON Informatics was founded in 1992 and produces the GIDEON web application, targeted at health professionals and the GIDEON ebook series. Hundreds of customers from around the world, including educational institutions, hospitals, public health departments and military organizations, have chosen GIDEON as their diagnosis and reference tool for Infectious Diseases and Microbiology. GIDEON Informatics is managed by an experienced executive team and maintains a medical advisory board.
Health professionals are constantly asking:
- How can we keep up to date with current information and trends?
- How can we diagnose and treat exotic diseases?
- How can we instantly access relevant information?
- What therapy should we use?
- Where can we go for expert advice?
The answer to these questions is GIDEON, a user-friendly, web application for Diagnosis and Informatics. GIDEON significantly improves diagnostic accuracy and broadens your knowledge base by providing access to the vast field of Infectious Diseases and Microbiology updated weekly.